Oro Bay Yacht Club Members General Courtesy Rules for Reciprocal Moorage
- Conduct yourself in a manner so as not to discredit your pennant.
- Fly your burgee while tied up at a host dock.
- Have a current Yacht Club membership card in your possession.
- Raft and accept rafting boats in situations where rafting is acceptable and encouraged.
- Observe good housekeeping rules with your boat and your electrical, water and dock lines.
- Register with the appropriate person upon your arrival at a host dock.
- Keep animals on a leash. Pet owners are responsible for their pets, including behavior and any deposits left by their pets.
- Do not have open fires or barbecues on the host docks.
- Observe host marina rules.
- Shut off auxiliary equipment between 2200 and 0800 hours.